The Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement identifies proven innovations and accelerates their spread across Canada by supporting healthcare organizations to adapt, implement and measure improvements in patient care, population health and value-for-money.
To improve health system performance by:
- maximizing value-for-money in healthcare spending
- improving patient and family experience of care
- optimizing patient outcomes
To improve the health of Canadians by:
- addressing the determinants of health
- enhancing population health