Conference 1 of the Queen's Health Policy Change Conference Series
Toward a Canadian Healthcare Strategy explores how a strategy-based approach to governance can help support system integration in the changing context of the Canadian healthcare landscape.
- How a strategy-based approach to governance can drive healthcare change
- Change management strategies for an integrated, balanced approach to acute and chronic care
- Understanding the political dimensions of healthcare transformation
Who Should Attend
This event has been designed to create dialogue between senior leaders and decision makers from government, healthcare and medical associations, and industry from across Canada. Invited delegates include:
- Ministers and Deputy Ministers of Health from all 10 Canadian Provinces and 3 Territories, as well as Health Canada
- Executives from private-sector and non-profit healthcare corporations
- Senior delegates from health and medical associations
- Academics and researchers
Registration is now open. Please visit www.queenshealthpolicychange.ca to reserve your spot!
Maureen O'Neil, President, CFHI will be moderating a panel on the final day of the conference. Details to follow.