The Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement (CFHI) invites you to enroll in the Canadian cohort of organizations participating in the Triple Aim Improvement Community, beginning in September 2013.
Based on IHI’s expertise in convening the Triple Aim Improvement Community (TAIC), CFHI will sponsor Canadian organizations to enroll in the IHI Triple Aim Improvement Community and play a key role in tailoring the Triple Aim learning and strategies to the Canadian context, local experience, and policy-delivery environments. The collaborative learning community activities will include:
- Guidance from IHI and CFHI expert faculty on initiating and delivering a robust Triple Aim strategy and portfolio of projects focused on a population. Example populations include, but are not limited to medically and socially complex, elderly, chronically ill and high-cost populations.
- Key content includes: redesigning models of care for key population segments; measurement strategies; testing, implementing and scaling-up improvements; and initiating asset-based strategies for community engagement and activation.
- A network for senior leaders to build strategic momentum and to ensure effective execution.
- Coaching and mentoring from IHI and CFHI improvement leaders to support simultaneous execution of multiple Triple Aim projects.
- Face-to-face learning sessions, WebEx calls, and Extranet support.
Learn more about TAIC: 10-month IHI Triple Aim Improvement Community
Participating Canadian Organizations
- Alberta Health Services – Edmonton Zone (Alberta)
- Alberta Health Services – North Zone (Alberta)
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Toronto Branch (Ontario)
- Central Health (Newfoundland)
- Eastern Health (Newfoundland)
- Grey Bruce Health Services (Ontario)
- McGill University Health Centre (Quebec)
- Women’s College Hospital (Ontario)
- Peel Public Health
Fee to Participate
The fee to participate in the 10-month IHI Triple Aim Community is $19,500 USD per site. CFHI will cost share this enrollment fee for Canadian organizations enrolling in the September 2013 10-month Triple Aim Improvement Community.
In addition, Canadian organizations should be willing to dedicate staff resources, including time and travel expenses to participate in TAIC activities. Canadian teams must enroll through CFHI at least one month prior to the start date of September 16th, 2013 in order to allow time for pre-work.
If your organization is interested in enrolling in the IHI Triple Aim Improvement Community, sponsored and partially funded through CFHI, please contact:
- Jennifer Verma, Director, Collaboration for Innovation & Improvement at email@example.com or by telephone at 613-728-2238, ext. 348